In accordance with article 13 of the legislative decree 196/2003, Il Gran Deposito Aceto Balsamico Giuseppe Giusti S.r.l. (“Giusti”) with registered offices at Strada Quattro Ville 155, 41123 Modena, data will mainly be processed for informative purposes, without particular elaboration, purposes for which include, but are not limited to:
- Fulfillments of accounting and financial obligations;
- Administrative and commercial activities connected to the correct execution of obligations with actual contracts or those assumed in the future;
- Fulfillments of legal, regulatory or normative obligations.
The data collected by Giusti shall be carried out by means of electronic instruments and/or on hard copy and, in any case, in compliance with the legal provisions in force relative to this matter, and shall be used to inform you about Giusti’s activities and services. Personal data shall be shared with external third parties appointed to carry out specific services necessary for the supply of the above-mentioned services. The said third parties are essentially members of the following categories: banking institutions, credit recovery companies, consultancy firms, credit institutes, agents, suppliers of technological services, Content Providers and consortiums.
The said third parties, in quality of autonomous controllers, will have to provide specific information regarding their adherence to treatment of data policy.
Those who process the data for the purposes outlined above are subjects who work in administration, accounting and invoicing, management control and those in preparation of financial statements, data processing and information systems, as well as for the conclusion of contracts relating to the services and products offered by the owner.
The owners of the personal data may exercise at any time their rights foreseen by article 7 of the Lgs. Decree 196/2003, for example:
- request confirmation of the existence of your personal data;
- request cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- require updating, correction, and if deemed necessary, integration of data processed by us;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data relating to you;
- object to the processing of data for purposes of interactive commercial communication and sending of commercial information and advertising.
You also have the right to ask for a complete and updated list regarding those responsible for the treatment of data.